Since 1990 Younger Associates has delivered market research solutions to a broad range of clients across the United States and internationally. We design each research project to deliver specific answers to the core questions that drive decisions. Our sound research methodologies produce accurate, reliable results.
The firm has been recognized by the Southeastern Economic Development Council, the International Economic Development Council and other professional groups for the quality of work produced.
The methodology we have developed for economic impact analysis is endorsed by the National Economic Development Institute. It has been applied successfully in major projects since 1990.
Due to the frequency of use of our model and the length of time our methodology has been applied, we have been able to track the accuracy of our impact projections. Our methodology has proven to be accurate, although slightly conservative, in projecting job growth and tax revenues.
Market Research Services
Economic Impact Analysis
Consumer Spending Studies
Primary Data Collection
Secondary Data Review
sample report (109k)
Specialized Areas of Research
- Labor Market/Workforce Analysis
- Economic Impact Analysis
- Public Involvement Programs for major transportation and public projects
The firm’s combination of professional capabilities places Younger Associates in an outstanding position to conduct a highly successful public involvement/outreach program that reaches all segments of the population. The firm has been responsible for coordinating regional and statewide projects in the transportation field.
- Public involvement planning
- Public awareness campaigns
- Stakeholder identification and recruitment
- Economic impact analysis
- Brochure and project materials development
- Project website development and management
- Focus groups
- Meeting facilitation
- Web-based feedback and survey programs
- Community outreach programs
- Database and mailing list management
- Surveying/Data collectionMulti-language materials development
- Educational and training materials development